Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Up

The challenge now is to structure my day. I'm up early, early means I got up at 6 a.m.. The first hours are dedicated to writing my journal and my yoga practice. I am curious how my body will feel today after the intensive practice yesterday. After a week of vacation the body is stiffer as usual. But that's how life is and how the yoga practice is: up and down and up again. To go on is it, simply to go on.

What else: I want to start with modest goals: From 1 p.m. on I want to sit at my desk and I want to write my book. If I have no ideas what to write I will simply spend my time at my desk (not playing farmville). 1 hour prolific time is planned, not more. I don't want to make the mistake to plan too much and then doing nothing because I feel overwhelmed.

Time to move on. My second cup of coffee finally woke me up. I am present.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ursula, great blog, thanks:)

Did you have a chance to try any cream for yoga? What do you think about www.easyashtanga.com

Cheers :)
Emma

PS: I have my blog at
http://ashtangaseries.blogspot.com

Ursula said...

Hi Emma,
I wish you much luck with your blog. I saw you just published your first post.Join ashtangi.net, then you are part of a wonderful community of practitioners.

Happy practices, fun with blogging.
Ursula