Thursday, December 17, 2009

Primary today - alone at home

Still somehow happy that the dentist could repair my tooth without putting a crown on it, I rolled out my mat and stepped on my mat. I practiced primary today. I stick to the schedule of M. At the end of the week I do not work on new asanas. I repeat what the body knows already.
I tried to jump through and to go directly into the poses. This gets better and better, too. Then the practice has more flow, vinyasa and asana grow closer together.

What really pleased me today: I could come up with straight legs into urdhva mukha paschimottanasana.
Relaxing pose could have been a bit longer. To relax is a challenge for me. And I know how important it is for me.
Now my belly is super-hot and my backside is super cold. Is this a female phenomena?

1 comment:

Zee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.