Monday, December 07, 2009

One hundred and one %

I gave 101 % today during the Mysore class. The body was willing, oh. At the end I was no more able to hold myself in chaturanga dandasana. My body fell on the floor - this is 101%.
This is something we learn when we practice for years (not to fall on the floor, of course). In the beginning I was only able to give 80% perhaps. I didn't know my energy, I didn't know my power and flexibility. The longer I practice the closer I can go to my limits, the better I know my body.

Yes, it was a great practice. I was so in the moment. My focus was the breath.
Not all asanas were great. I tried bakasana B. It is when we try to jump into this pose from downward facing dog. Teacher M had observed me. He said: I saw there was a will to do it.
It was nothing in other words. It makes me smile. It is not important that all the asanas are great. One single asana is only one pearl of the chain.
I try to let it happen.

Pincha mayurasana: M put a block between my calves when I was up. I held this block while pressing the legs together. This gave me a lot of stability. It is important to engage the legs, only balancing on the arms is not enough.

I am happy, I am done......

What else: I reflect to go to a coach to discuss my professional situation. Why not. I want to get out of my hole, but I don't want to get back to those awful 9 to 5 jobs. I want to become clearer what to do....

Savasana: I relaxed a last time my face, especially the mouth. I relaxed deeply.

No comments: