Friday, December 18, 2009

Not to avoid anything

I know I am a dreamer.

To enjoy a delicious meal is much better than reading the menu. So true.
Nevertheless I am a hopeless dreamer. It is part of my life.

I don't want to avoid anything in 2010. So many beautiful opportunities arise already now.
Life can only be lived, not dreamed. I will be risky in 2010. Nothing shall be avoided due to fearful thoughts. Life must be lived. Neither the fear of rejection, nor the fear of failing or doing something embarrassing shall prevent me to push my limits, again and again.
Or how written on my page: trust is an invitation to an endless adventure.
Might it all happen what appears already before my eyes, under my nose.

2 comments:

Dorine W said...

sometimes opputunities can be accompanied by difficulties. If we donot avoid them, these are just oppotunities !!

Ursula said...

Very nice said. Thank you.