Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My nose has a very exciting life

The smell of coffee woke me up. I decided to take a bath, not a salt bath like my fellow yogis and yoginis do it, but a bath with spruce needle oil. Because it smelled so well, I lit a candle and I put grass oil in the little bowl above the candle. This gives me the feeling as if I am in the nature. I put Australian tea tree oil on my feet. It is a very strong smell, it keeps my feet soft. My deodorant smells fresh, my Arabic parfum oil heavy.
My nose has a very exciting life........

2 comments:

Anna said...

Lit a candle.
Was that Dr Hauschka Spruce bath? The best one. I love it.
Beats sitting doing invoices in a toxic building...

Ursula said...

Yes it was Hauschka Spruce Bath. I loved it. It was such a luxury morning, simply sitting in the bath tub and singing some songs...

Oh my, I think of you. It is almost evening, perhaps your work is done soon.....

Guess what is on my list for 2010: Improving my English. Wink.