Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mentally not yet really challenged, but up.....

....yes up. Today is my yoga free day. My body will love it. I need this rest day now.
I will use the 2 hours that I have in addition for some reading (not on yoga).

And I must work on new income sources:
The list:
- my book on "how to stay slim!!" must be written (I know I bore everybody, incl. myself)
- I want to sell anything, I must activate my EBay-account! I think of pearls.
- Shares, yes shares shall be another income source
- till everything is successful I should work part-time as an accountant.......

All my activities will allow me to go to the Mysore class three times in the morning. This IS important.

I have not yet all the Christmas presents: I still need something for my mother.
The 24th I will travel to my parents (just made the decision). The 27th I will go by train to the North of Germany to E and E's mother. The 29th or 30th I will get back to Munich, probably I will be here before E will be back. He usually loves to stay longer with his mother. But I want to prepare our New Years Eve dinner. I will cook something (of course I will post the recipes). We'll stay at home this year. I will buy a little bottle of Champagne to drink at midnight to say dignified good-bye to the last year. This is my plan so far.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Good plan! Ursula, your path sounds very interesting and well thought out to me. I'm following a similar one as you know. I am working on finishing my PhD and working part-time to get an income stream. No more 9-5 slavery. Trying to get something up and running from home. Have given away all anchoring possessions that possess me. I feel lighter and stronger and ready to go! Now, if I could only conquer the sugar addiction... Get that book out asap :-)

Ursula said...

Might it all happen.

I am very excited what will happen in 2010.