Thursday, December 03, 2009

It's pure fun if the body doesn't feel poisened

Oh, it was awesome, my morning practice. I didn't practice all the asanas, knowing that I will go to a led class this evening. I was happy with the number of asanas I practiced. I didn't feel overstretched despite the intensive practice yesterday. This is a good sign. Ah, it was good.

Urdhva dhanurasana: My feet were parallel on the mat when I dropped back. This is an improvement of some inches. I lost control from a much higher position. Stretch the arms against the floor, I think. It's necessary if I don't want to fall on my head. There is still no way to come up. Exercise is done, tomorrow I will do it again.

Pashasana was also better again.

And afterwards was the hour of the truth. I stepped on the scales: only 2 pounds away from my dream weight. This is OK.

The sun is shining, but it is cold. I'm looking forward to meet yogini E for lunch, I so love to talk about Asthanga yoga. :)

No comments: