Wednesday, December 02, 2009

It will be a busy day


I will be busy today: Mysore class in the morning, then I'll meet E's mother for lunch.
Fun, fun, fun is on the schedule.......
I am so careless for the time being, that I'm astonished about myself. What must happen, will happen, I think.
Another chapter of my book must be written. Yesterday I wrote one short chapter, but I'm not at all happy about the result. I decided to judge everything at the end and not in the middle or even in the beginning........I simply must go on with joy and optimism.
And now I must plough my fields at Farmville. Can need some fertilizer. Hahahahaha.

6 comments:

Tom said...

Ich bin ja erst ein KinderFarmer in FarmVille...

Ursula said...

Ich bin schon level 7. Ich hör auf damit. Es nimmt zu viel Zeit in Anspruch. Wirklich.

annalinen said...

What is Farmville? And how is the energetic mother of E. these days?

Ursula said...

Hi annalinen, G feels great and she is still very energetic.

Who are you that you know E, G and me??? Please let me know....:)

Farmville is a game on facebook. You have a farm, must plague and harvest. And when you are good at it you get points....it's epidemic. The world plays it, but it is very time-consuming. I stopped for this reason.

Anna said...

I remember a post from a long time ago where you said that E's mother was an example to us all of good energy at an older age - I think she had travelled to see you and then you all went out until late, or something - it stuck in my mind as I had been feeling old, and of course, that's ridiculous at early 50s!

Ursula said...

G was in Dubai with E as well this year. She likes to travel, she is very open-minded.