Wednesday, December 09, 2009

I slept too long

I have still enough time to take a shower and to dress without hurrying. There is also time for a second cup of coffee. Nevertheless I wanted to get up at 6 but I opened my eyes at 7:30.
I will go to a Mysore class again. Wonderful. Afterwards I will meet my friend C.
It will be a busy day.

Focus shall be the breath again, what else. I think the breath can help go deepen the asanas, especially those back bending asanas that seem to be impossible.

5 comments:

Anitha said...

Hi Ursula,

There is a spelling mistake in this sentence, Writing it incase you wish to change. "Afterwards I will MEET my friend C"

Take Care.


Anitha

Anitha said...

Hi Ursula,

There is a spelling mistake in this sentence, Writing it incase you wish to change. "Afterwards I will MEET my friend C"

Take Care.


Anitha

Ursula said...

Thank you, of course I will change it. :)

tc
Ursula

Anna said...

Hey - I'm the teacher! But I've been away in London - hahaha!

Ursula said...

I make so many mistakes,I cannot get enough corrections. Hahahahaha.