Monday, December 14, 2009

I don't make myself stress

This year I won't make much money anymore through my hands or mind. Why making stress for myself. The year is over. Almost.
This evening I will sit on my sofa reading a book, "Belle du seigneur" by Albert Cohen, German edition. It has more than 800 pages, it will keep me busy for a while.
Tomorrow I will do yoga at home and then I will do my Christmas shoppings. I also must buy something for myself - a new winter coat.
In the evening I'll meet a friend at a Christmas market. I love to meet P again. Finally this happens.

I relax. This is best what I can do.
I see, I will be able to handle the day tomorrow.

4 comments:

Véronique said...

My favorite book, EVER! Have a good evening!

Ursula said...

Yes, I think it is VERY good! Love it already now after only a few pages!

Claudia said...

yes, slowing down, connecting to our own rythms, enjoying the moment, yes, love the invitation

Ursula said...

Breath after breath.
Yoga starts when we leave our mats.