Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A day before Christmas

The weather is better means it is not icy anymore, the streets are dry. E suggested to take the car and to drive to my parents today. This is comfortable for me and for him, too as we do not have to carry the suitcases to the station. And we are independent when to drive. Tomorrow morning E will drive to his mother who lives in the north of Germany and I will stay with my parents. That's the plan now.
I still have to wrap my presents.
But this morning I have yoga again. I am looking forward to this last Mysore class of this year. It is second series on the schedule, back bending. It's the last time that I practice half of the first and then the second. Next year I will practice only the second when I practice the second. I have difficult poses to master: to drop down and to come up from urdhva dhanurasana the correct way, kapotasana, karandavasana, bakasana B and now mayurasana. I still have to learn to come up from laghu vajrasana. Oh the list is long. But if I won't practice these asanas, I would never learn them.
I must lose (Anna, just thought of you!) these 2 kilos again. It is so easy to gain weight. With 2 kilos less yoga becomes easier.

Yesterday I met B. a friend of mine and we had dinner together. I am not nervous, I told her, but something must happen next year so that money comes in again. And I don't want to focus on accounting anymore. It shall be either writing, photography or sales. She knew at once that it must be sales when I want to make money. And I know that she is right. I will right my book, of course, but it must be sales, I know it. B. thinks I am capable of doing this. Perhaps this is a small plan........

B gave me a wonderful silk dress yesterday. Sometimes there is an occasion and a dress is needed. Sometimes the dress is there first.....and the occasion must be created......For this dress I must create a real special occasion. I must take a picture of myself wearing this dress, but I still need an idea which yoga pose fits to this silk dress.......hahahahaha (it is not mayurasana!)

My mind is busy with the last year and with the next year. I make resolutions. What do I really want, I wonder. Sometimes I manage it to be in the here and now. I will be in the here and now when I practice yoga. Time to have another cup of coffee and to write my private journal.

7 comments:

Anna said...

Well done, Ursula! Excellent.

Anna said...

Yes, "What do I really want?" is the hardest question for me.

Tracy said...

Merry Christmas Ursula~~
Put it out there..whatever you desire to do..and so it will be!

That happened with me in September and I have a dream job now making more money than my husband! LOA..Law of Attraction. It works! x

Ursula said...

You see Anna, it is not in vain to teach me English....:)
Thank you for your help. :)

Ursula said...

I am happy for you Tracy.
This all sounds very good.
I will listen to your words. I have to put my wishes out, I have some...:)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
xoxo Ursula

Anonymous said...

Dear Ursula,

Fröhliches Weihnachten und
Ein gutes neues Jahr!

Thanks for inspiring all of us with our blog :)

Ursula said...

It's my pleasure. Thank you.