Friday, December 18, 2009

Buh, I overslept.

This drives me crazy. I simply do not get out of bed anymore at 6 a.m.. And today we start earlier with the Mysore class. I have still enough time. But I am still so tired. It is cold here. I know, so it is in winter. And outside it is really cold and snow is probably everywhere.

I have a wonderful day before me: After yoga we (the yogis and yoginis) will have lunch together. And afterwards I'll pick up a friend from the creative writer's workshop. Oh, I love to meet her again. I will have a second lunch. I must take care not to eat too much. I don't drink wine anymore. This is good.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

I miss lunches with the yoga people ... lucky you...., and as per the wine I don't drink it either (or maybe just occasionally), it kind of "goes away"... practice did it for me, or perhaps it just got me to the realization that I never really liked it on the first place.

Ursula said...

Yeah, I had a wonderful relaxed practice.
To have lunch with the yoginis was very entertaining, too. Loved it.

When a behaviour comes natural, it is the best.

I don't make a new rule out of it, but for the time being I don't like alcoholic beverages.