Thursday, December 31, 2009

Almost ready for the dinner

I put on the wonderful pullover that I got from B., I put on my beautiful black necklace that I got from my mother. G, was not so convinced about my jeans and she is right. I changed it and now I have put on a light blue pair of trousers which goes well with the beige of the pullover and the brown of my jacket. I still have to put a bit of make up on my face, lipstick on my lips and parfum behind my ears. In 10 min we will walk through the snow storm to the Greek restaurant. It's only 10 min away from here.

I wish you all a wonderful evening. New Years Eve is an important evening for me and so often I felt sad. This evening is still important to me, but I let go of the expectations a few years ago. Since then my evenings are great. Inhaling, exhaling. Yepee the game seems to go on for me and for you too. This is something to celebrate. I wish you a relaxed evening, be entertained, perhaps even amused.

4 comments:

Arturo said...

hi Ursula
happy new year. it must be beautiful to see that much snow. to think i complain about cold weather, when it's probaly very much more over there.
hugs
Arturo

Tracy said...

Here's to a New Year like none other U! The Best is yet to come~~~
Enjoy it ALL!!! xxxx

Ursula said...

Hi Arturo,
Yes, the snow here is amazing. But you also know how much I like summer dresses (wink).
Have a great time with snow and without.....
hugs
Ursula

Ursula said...

Dearest Tracy, I hear you, I hear you......
Happy New Year to you.....
You are a most wonderful person....
Thank you for eveything you do.

xxx Ursula