Sunday, December 20, 2009

-9° Celsius

It is a dry cold outside. It made me laugh when I went to the bakery, because it is so freezing cold. Not many people are outside and those who are wear hats and scarves and gloves. Everybody walks faster than usual, couples do not talk, because talking would mean to open the mouth and then the cold could enter the warm body. The frozen snow on the sidewalk gnashes with every step on it. The way to the bakery seemed to be so much longer than usual. Soon I couldn't feel my leg muscles anymore. My body became cold and I wondered that I could still walk. It makes me laugh.....
I only bought Krapfen for E. I am severe with me today, I want to be strict vegan again........I'll have a banana with soy yogurt and as a second breakfast I will have a sunflower bread with soy margarine and jam.

No comments: