Thursday, October 01, 2009

Yoga next to my bed in the sauna of Mumbai

When I 'm in headstand the drops of sweat roll in the other direction. I sweat when I practice like never before. This is new to me, but I like it. It gives me the feeling that I practice intensively. If it's true, I don't know.

Back bending today. No way to come up from laghu vajrasana. I didn't try it a second time. It was a practice that had to be done just as a preparation for the very good ones.

How I enjoyed the cold shower afterwards. But now I'm sweating again, not only a bit, water is running down my body. I need a Red Bull, my energy drink here.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I lost weight in India with all that sweating: have you? I remember being in 45 degrees in Delhi - the hottest temperature I have ever been in.

BTW, it's roll not role!

Ursula said...

Thank you Anna for correcting me. I fear the word roll is a favourite mistake of me.

I only loose weight during the first days when I do not know where to eat. Then my weight remains the same, perhaps 2 pounds less,this is possible. I have no scales here.