Sunday, October 11, 2009

This is my last night here, this cannot be possible

M wanted to organize a taxi for me to get me to the airport tomorrow. I checked my flight and with surprise I realized that I will fly out on Tuesday very early in the morning. I will have to leave this residence after midnight. At 1 a.m. the taxi will pick me up. This comes quick now. This wonderful trip comes to an end. I cannot believe it. I fly back richer than ever. I made new friends. I was so lucky to meet Ramesh Balsekar still alive. I'm happy that I could be there after his death.
I cannot imagine not to come back to that beautiful country with this wonderful people.

9 comments:

Kaivalya said...

Thank you so much for sharing your trip through wonderful words and images! Your descriptions are so vivid, I felt like I was there with you. Have a safe journey home!

Ursula said...

Thank you for travelling with me. :)

Tracy said...

Amazing! Loved your trip this year~~lot's of Deep Meaning...when I move there you will come and stay with me! xxoo

Ursula said...

I love when you enjoyed my trip.

xxoo

heini said...

Thank you for sharing your trip to Mumbai.
And thank you for all these beautiful photos.
Have a safe journey back home!

Ursula said...

Thank you Heini. :)

Anna said...

Thanks for bringing India into my sitting room! BON VOYAGE!

shunyayogi said...

Really enjoyed reading your blog. Do continue writing from wherever you are! Lots of love,

-Yogesh Sharma / Zen Publications

Ursula said...

Thanks, thanks, I do go on. I love to write, but to have so nice readers makes it even more fun to write......