Thursday, October 29, 2009

Strong legs

Led class this evening: It was excellent.
When I do second series I struggle with different poses to come up. It is laghu vajrasana and urdhva dhanurasna to name two. The first series prepares the second series if done correctly. In order to come up I need strong legs. They can develop during the standing poses and also during the sitting poses when used. This is what I do now: I use my leg muscles when I sit, I stretch my leg. This also helps to have a correct foot position. The poses have much more stability when the leg muscles are used.
Oh my I sweated. It was excellent. I had focus. It is easier to practice in a group. Surely. But I have both now. I am very happy.

Time for a shower. Tomorrow morning I will have another Mysore class. This is so damned good.

PS: urdhva dhanurasana is coming, I mean to stand up from this pose is coming. I few months and I have it, but no more years. I feel this, if this is true, I shall see.
PSS: I gave my very best. This night I hopefully won't wake up at 3 a.m.

No comments: