Friday, October 30, 2009

It's still dark outside

I am up, it is early, I slept well, but I woke up before the alarm clock could wake me up.
Am I happy that I can go three times a week to a Mysore class now and once to a led class. I know, I know, my life cannot circle only around yoga. But this week I simply enjoyed it. I just came back from the kitchen. I got my cup of coffee. I observed my body how it will be today. Of course I still feel the intensive practice of yesterday in the muscles, but not in a hurting way. Today is Friday and I am curious if I shall do primary only. I am also curious about my plan that M will give me.
I have the feeling I leap ahead. To have the possibility to practice 3 times a week in a group simply makes a difference. I am in such a yoga high. Wow.

An important reminder for myself: I have to work on my book. It shall be an income source that shall allow me to go on with my luxury life. Yes. 3 hours I shall work on it every day from 1 p.m. through 4 p.m. This pleases me. This shall happen. Hahahaha. As if I can manipulate my fate.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't wait for your book! I want to lose ten kilos and can't seem to do it. Sigh. I need to re-develop my willpower - decide on a goal and see it through.

Ursula said...

Thank you Anna, thank you. You motivate me. I am somehow still in the transition. I have now to organize everything by myself. In the last year others told me what to do.

But your comment told me again: write, write. I know that it will be good. Thank you.:)