Saturday, October 03, 2009

Happy in Mumbai

Yes, good times. I'm sipping my sweet and hot chai, that was just brought to me by the young lady. I had lunch again at Shee Sharda restaurant, where I met accidentally a woman from Spain, a woman from Belgium, a woman from Brazil and a man from India. We stayed together for 3 hours. The world meets in Mumbai.

M told me during lunch time: I was always in love with the masters. She also convinced me to get hugged by Amma the next time during her tour in Europe. Amma hugs 6000 people each and every day beside her satsangs. Imagine!!! What a job. But she obviously likes it she doesn't get tired of doing it. So our conversations are about gurus, masters, but also private stuff: How to make money and when to return to India........
I would like to find a job that I so love like Amma loves her job........

A quote by Mr Balsekar himself: Once we have made a decision, whatever happens thereafter has never, ever, been in our control. No individual can alter the inevitable flow of life.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Ammas hugs are Incredible...so Tight and good!! You MUST go!

Zee said...

My Sunshine, I urge yoou to think... Look: A quote by Mr Balsekar himself: Once we have made a decision, whatever happens thereafter has never, ever, been in our control. No individual can alter the inevitable flow of life.

We can not alter the flow, but we can make another decision.

Ursula said...

Laughing, it would have been a miracle if you would have given up.

OK dear Zee, I've still some time. I'll get one. Do you want a copy for yourself, too?

During the next week it will happen. I make it happen. Smiling.

Greetings from Mumbai. It's raining today.