Saturday, October 24, 2009

A gift for my readers


Thank you for accompying me through my dreamed life. You, my dear reader were the surprise for me. In 2006 I started with this blog not expecting that anybody would read it. Today the 100th followers joined this blog. Yes, I love this. I am also very happy that I even had the chance to meet some of my readers who are all over the world. Even friendship developped.
I have a present for you. I admit it is also a bit for myself. I use the sanskrit names most of the time when I write this blog. Even me, I confuse them and forget them. But it is part of the way to learn them. I created a blog that I open today for the public where you can look up the poses. The labels are in alphabetical order. It is not complete, not yet, it will never be. The advantage for me is that I can see the developement of a pose. When I click on padmasana i.e. all pictures that are published under this label padmasana are shown. Over the years I can see what happened with this asana.
I searched in my archives, and I found pictures which are 4 years old. Oh my, I look older now, I thought. This is how life is.
In case the thought comes up that this http://www.my-asanas.blogspot.com/ is too much about me, then please remember I'm nothing but an instrument of the divine. So are you.
The blog is a happening, nothing was done by myself.
Have fun.
Pictures are taken in South Africa, India, Cran Canary, Munich..........
Btw, you find the link on the right side of this blog. Scroll down.......the link is called "Asanas".

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations on your new presentation. it was nice to see the pictures. can imagine the hard work and dedication with which you must have done all this. best wishes. a.

Tracy said...

Thank You for this Gift~~
I just looked through the asanas and Love that they are all taken in different locations...so Beautiful Ursula!
I love this idea and what you have done~~~ xxoo

Anna said...

This is really a great treat for us, Ursula - many thanks for your efforts!

Zee said...

My dear Sunshine, congratulation! ;)

Ursula said...

Oh thank you my friends.....

Anitha said...

Thanks Ursula...

Ursula said...

Here we go. :)