Saturday, October 03, 2009

First Ashanga series next to the bed

I sweated like never. Really. I don't know me like this. It's amazing. It was difficult to hold my slippery wrist when I practiced marichyasana c and d, but it was possible.
First it seemed as if it was not possible to drop back into urdhva dhanurasana because the bed is too close to the wall. But then I managed it to drop back bringing the arms up and not to the sides of the body. I loved it to drop back this way. Three times I did it.

It was in all a wonderful practice.
Also for my yoga practice it's true: it happens

If one has met Ramesh Balsekar either personal or via his books or videos the search has found an end. One has found. No more reading is necessary in order to understand.
Ramesh searched happiness and he found happiness through a peace of mind, I read yesterday in one of his books. That's it and not ecstasy all the time.
When the working mind is more often in action than the thinking mind life becomes happier, too.
Time to focus again on work, yoga, my book????? Oh there has been the idea to write a book and the idea still exists........

In Germany when I'm hungry I have the feeling I have to eat at once. It's not so in India. Here I can feel hunger, but it is easy to postpone eating. Nevertheless I will go out now having some Indian food with a juice and water. And I will take a magnesium.

Half of my trip is already over today. That went fast.

7 comments:

luckylady said...

You seem to be having an AMAZING time Ursula. You are really inspiring me to go to India.
Also I was wondeirng, what the Magnesium helps with?
Best wishes
C

Ursula said...

Hi C, yes, I do have an amazing time.

I'm sure you won't regret to go to India.
I sweat so much and to take some substitute is good for the body.

Best wishes to you, too.
U

Anonymous said...

you seem to be really enjoying mumbai. i suggest you take a trip on a 'best' bus - full day ticket rs.25/- (non a.c.) travel unlimited and see the 'real' mumbai. sundays ticket is rs.20/-

ajaykumar said...

you seem to be really enjoying mumbai. i suggest you take a trip on a 'best' bus - full day ticket rs.25/- (non a.c.) travel unlimited and see the 'real' mumbai. sundays ticket is rs.20/-

Ursula said...

Hi anonymous. I'd like to do it, but how to get that ticket and how to return home. I have a bad orientation.

Next Friday night we (R and me) will go to Ganeshpuri Ashram. Saturday night we will be back home.

I could do this tomorrow after my yoga practice, but where to get that ticket.......

ajaykumar said...

hi. you just board any local bus and ask for the full day ticket. its valid for the full day. keep note of the routes which ply on the area where you stay. so you know which route to return by. you can travel all over - wherever the routes ply - which is almost everywhere. i am based here,so if anything i can do, you can let me know. u can call or leave a post. regards.

Ursula said...

Ha, I will do this, this is a very good idea. I want to push my limits. :)

Thank you.
Ursula