Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Driving after midnight from Breach Candy to the airport


Driving after midnight from Breach Candy to the airport is shocking. There is not here and there someone on the pavement sleeping there. There lies almost one person next to the other, without a mattress.

Even people in the slums have it obviously better. Also those who can sleep in the aisles of the houses have somehow a protection and often a mattress. Poorer is no more possible when someone has to sleep on the pavement next to a four lane street. And I saw many, many people sleeping there. It's shocking.

Nevertheless I' m sooooooooo tired. I wish nothing more but to be in my bed in Munich.

I'm in Dubai now. I found the right gate. And now I have to wait. I don't dare to sleep as I fear to miss the plane.

No comments: