Thursday, September 24, 2009

A party of 5


On my first night here in Mumbai I was out with 4 Indian women and 1 woman from NY. We had dinner in a club. A huge swimming pool was in front of us. We talked about satsang and yoga and enjoyed the food. I had pakoras. Delicious. "Thank you for the wonderful evening", I said to M, when we walked home. She:"You were the evening." Oh.

At home again I met R.. What a lovely woman. We will practice yoga together. It is simply a great start.

I have 2 hours, then my power here is over. I have to find a solution for this "issue". The son of the house will help me. He likes my parfum. He said this to me. Yes. And tomorrow in the morning I get coffee from this young woman who is helping here (R said to her: coffee, no tea).
The sea is close. I am not at all tired. It's all much too exciting.

5 comments:

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Wonderful! I'm so excited along with you!

I took my first Ashtanga-prep class yesterday, was thinking of you!
M

Anna said...

What a great start indeed Ursula - wonderful friends and good food: and the special smells and sights of India in all its glorious colour.

C.K. said...

I'm so happy for you!
I can't wait to hear more.
Love,
Cara

Ursula said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Kisses from India fly to you.

Ursula said...

Hi M,

Smile. One thing I can already tell you - you will sweat a lot.

Have fun on your Ashtanga journey. Be prepared that valleys will come, Ashtanga is exhausting.

U