Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's the first time that I'm alone in the evening

M is in the club. She has a business meeting. I could join her, she cares a lot for her guests. But business is business and fun is fun (oh how strict I am today).
R and D went to the cinema to see the latest Woody Allen. I saw it already, so I decided to stay at home. I walked down the street to buy me a piece of cake and Red Bull (my favourite drink here). Then I returned home. My bed is comfortable. I relax, write emails, update my beloved blog and perhaps I will even have time for some reading. Later.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having a fabulous time! Thanks for posting so many great photos.
But I still worry about you and caffeine intake. Red Bull is not something to drink every day really but if you do, please only drink one. Especially since you have your morning BLACK coffee too. It's a lot of caffeine.
I know I am not your mother but I care :)
Keep enjoying and sharing India with all of us!
Hugs,
Anon

Anonymous said...

PS Also keep in mind that in the not too distant future, caffeine will likely become the cause of hot flashes :)

Ursula said...

Hahahaha, I know my readers want to keep me alive.....

Thank you for caring and thank you for your tips.