Thursday, September 24, 2009

In Dubai already

Did I sleep now during the flight or not? It was sort of having the eyes closed, trying to relax, but the mind was active in a chaotic way. I don't know why I feel refreshed now. It is surely the excitement. In 2 hours the second flight will take me to Mumbai.

In the plane next to me sat a woman on the way to Kenia. Her daughter, 33, was kidnapped yesterday. Now she will take care of the 1 year old grandchild in Kenia. In the morning she told me that she stood up at night to walk around, suddenly she was at a totaly different place in the plane. She had lost consciousness. They wanted to examine her after the flight. I hope the story will find a good end. Somehow unbelievable, but I know that it is true.

4 comments:

Grimmly said...

You've left already, i can't keep up, all this running around, have a wonderful trip Ursula

Ursula said...

Hahahaha, yes, me too I can scarcly keep up with all this traveling.

In Mumbai I will relax a bit. Let's see. My yoga mat is next to me.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ursula,

I wish you a fantastic time in India. I read your blog now and again (all of it, but with big breaks in between).

I am an Indiaphile as well.

Namaste, and have a wonderful experience.

Susie

Tracy said...

what a heartbeaking thing to have happened to that woman...
I hope things will be OK for her in the end...