Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm waking up


I sit on my bed, checking the news of the world. My body is sticky when I wake up here. As soon as I'm up I start sweating. And it's not yet summer time I was told yesterday.
The evening: M took me to the club where we had noodles. Every Sunday is a noodle day there. We sat ouside, the huge swimming pool in front of us, enjoying our meal. M wanted to have her second yoga class. She is so enthusiastic. In the club is a place where there is a huge yoga mat outside where everybody can practice. So before dinner we practiced. The surya namaskara A seem to be difficult to her, even so she progresses already. Yesterday she wanted to learn surya namaskara B already. But I think she realized by herself that it is good to practice the first suryas first for a while. She loves it (because of my adjustments???) Passion is necessary to go on with Ashtanga yoga. The valleys are deep, but the highs are so good, also. M likes also the calm parts. We sang 3 times aum at the end. That's something she likes. Also the relaxation at the end is a part she likes.
Then we went home. I went to Rs room when I heard that she was back, too. I wanted to spend some time with her after such an intensive day that we had together. I also wanted to know how the cremation was. It was possible to see how the body burnt. We had wonderful music on (don't know what it was, sorry). A fresh breeze came from the sea and played with my hair. I looked at my watch and I realized that it was 20 min to midnight. We remained up, because today is Rs birthday. We hugged each other at midnight and today there is a little party at a restaurant. I'm invited, too. Life went on already. Inhaling, exhaling.......
Time for my coffee, time to free my body from the sticky sweat.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Ursula~ what is your favorite book by Ramesh Baleskar?

Ursula said...

Dear Tracy, I have Rameshs books at home. I read first "Who cares". But there is a book published which includes "Who cares", but I do not have the title here.

Pointers is also nice. In that book he writes about Nisargadatta and his talks.

Anna said...

I bought An End to Confusion. I'll let you know how I get on!

Tracy said...

Thank You U~~ I will get it on Amazon!