Monday, September 21, 2009

I'm already busy packing my suitcase

After the dynamic meditation (3 times is enough for the next 5 years) we have to check out here. This wonderful workshop is over.
Nataraj meditation was great yesterday in the early evening. We were all so exhausted that we preferred to meditate instead of to write. Nataraj meditation means to sit down comfortably and to buzz for perhaps 45 min. I buzzed and buzzed.

The workshop consisted of meditation, writing, listening, giving feed-back, sauna, dancing, talking, learning writing techniques. It was a lively workshop.

Email-addresses were exchanged already yesterday. At 2 E will pick me up here and we will drive back to the South.

But first: Dynamic meditation. Huh, huh, huh, huh. (Huh, I feel my clalves. They are sore from the jumping up and down.)

No comments: