Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Body sensations


I had lunch at my favourite restaurant a few min down the road. I met the Brasilian couple from yesterday. They had breakfast. Later the man from the Netherlands joined us. Even in Mumbai it's easy to meet people, it just happens. I had ordered mixed vegetables for lunch and it was spicy. My tongue was burning from the hot food. Sweat was running down my body. From time to time I sipped from my cold sweet Coca Cola. Seldom a fresh breeze brought relieve from the heavy air.
D and I will go the the crossword bookstore later, we'll meet R there. Then we'll go to the man with the 33 cats.
Till then I will lie on my bed, reading a bit, dreaming a bit with open eyes.

2 comments:

Anna said...

So beautiful: what a spirit shines through!

Ursula said...

Oh, thank you.....:)