Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Accounting before enlightenment, accounting after enlightenment

I just got a job offer for my time after India.
I said: Right now I am on my way to India. But if you like to wait......I like to help you afterwards.
And he wants to wait. He said so. (Let's see, I mean, I know what promises mean. And he must care for his business.). However. I know I will get another job to survive when I'll be back.
But first comes enlightenment. Hahahahaha. Accounting before enlighenment, accounting after enlightenment. Let's see. I open my arms, and what is given to me, I take and say thank you and smile.

The existence cares for you, Osho said once.
Also for me?
Seems so.

Yeah, suitcase is packed. I sit here and wait and wait and wait. Hahahahaha. And I'm so excited, so damned excited, just like before the first kiss.

3 comments:

joy suzanne said...

Yay!!!!!

Ursula said...

And now I'm already in Dubai, a bit calmer.

karim said...

Good one on enlightenment and it helps a lot.

Thanks,
Karim - Mind Power