Saturday, August 22, 2009

On filming

So, it is planned to make a few little movies this weekend. It is really playing around to find the right place for the camera, the right height as well, so that my head is not cut. My room is a bit too small. Today it is raining, but I still hope for some warm days, so that I can film outside.

I am learning from my own videos. I know now i.e. that my legs and hands must be closer when I want to have it easier to stand up from urdhva dhanurasana. I am very exciting what my movie on laghu vajrasana will tell me.
Time to step on my mat and to forget this filming project for a while.

2 comments:

Mahi said...

Filming sounds like a great idea to improve your yoga. Good luck also with new things coming into your life, since you are to leave your job. How exciting it sounds to have such an opportunity. I guess the universe opened the door before you did, deciding that you where ready. We rarely get what we want, but we always get what we need.

Ursula said...

Thank you Mahi for your uplifting words. Time is limited and perhaps you are right. Long enough I have done this stupid work in a team with at least a few aggressive people who wanted to get rid of me.
Life goes on, I have still mixed feelings to the situation, but soon it will be part of my past.

Happy practices to you. Namaste.
Ursula