Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Ohhhhh, ahhhhh, soooooo goooood

It was good, my body was willing, I enjoyed my practice in the Mysore class.
A new yogini came today and she is very committed, I like that.
I tried to focus on the here and now, some thoughts had to be set aside, at least for a while.
Stretching first, then entering the pose, I thought. To stretch to the sky (ceiling) makes self-confident. The breath was my guide. Urdhva dhanurasana felt good. It was by far not a perfect practice, important for me is that I enjoyed it.
Buh, time to shower, time to go to bed again.

3 comments:

Annabellie said...

Hello! I stumbled on your blog while attempting to start a yoga blog of my own. I love your writing! Is it all right if I start following your blog?

Ursula said...

Of course dear Annambellie, start writing (of following my blog). We are all so unique. You will enjoy it to write.
Much fun with yoga AND writing.

Annabellie said...

Thank you! Same to you!