Wednesday, August 05, 2009

It had to be done

Fun first: I filled in the application for the creative writing workshop, scanned it and sent it via Email. I hope they accept it, I'm waiting now for the acknowledgment. This is so exciting to go to an creative writing workshop.


Then I had to write my bills, I had too, I was 5 weeks behind. It is done now.

A few sun salutations are done, too. Not enough, not enough, but as I wasn't able to do the duties in the evening I had to sacrifice my holy morning practice. This is a punishment, without doubt.

Mysore class this evening. Ohhhhh.
And again I must hurry......

3 comments:

mangotree said...

I too have a Mysore class I am really looking forward to this evening. Mondays and Wednesdays for me, but I could not make it two Mondays in a row now, so it's been so exciting to go to the Wednesday ones.
Hope you have a good practice.

rajesh said...

Link Exdchange

nice blog!!!
Hello my name is Rajesh. I am seeking out possible link partners that our visitors would be interested in visiting. I've found your website to be a very good fit for our visitors. I have already gone ahead and added your link to our website at: http://yogaimages.blogspot.com/
I am contacting you to see if it is ok to have done so. Also, I would like to ask if you mind linking back to us? If so, please use the linking details below and send me the location of our link on your website.
Here is our linking details:

Title: Yoga Images
URL: http://yogaimages.blogspot.com/
I hope this can be a way for us to benefit our visitors with excellent content.
You can email me at:
darkfallrajesh@gmail.com when you have added our link on your page.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Rajesh
http://yogaimages.blogspot.com/

Ursula said...

And I wish you the same mangotree, a wonderful practice. Here it is already Thursday morning.
I had a really intensive practice yesterday.

Have a great day