Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I like to eat exotic, a summer salad with coriander

I am hungry when I return home. I pass by a few grocery stores before I'm at home. I bought tomatoes and coriander. At home I cut the tomatoes added little green peas, pine nuts and the coriander. For the sauce I took olive oil, cidre vinegar, salt and pepper. Usually I use double as much oil than vinegar. I ate a dark piece of bread with it.
Afterwards I had a vegan mousse au chocolate. I like to finish a meal with something sweet. As it is cold here, I will make a cup of tea now. That was it.
I loved it, it was something fresh, it was quickly done and light. It needn't to be complicated.
I am convinced if one likes to eat healthy, one must prepare meals for oneself.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Gorgeous, healthy food! I'm still struggling with the cow's milk. Almond milk is too sweet.

Ursula said...

Have you tried soy milk?
I do not need so much milk. Only when wanting a dessert, but then it can be sweet.

Ursula said...

It was a really good supper, and I think it also looks good. I do not need more. I am not at all hungry either.

Anna said...

I have cereal and muesli in the morning and need milk. Rice milk is too sweet; almond milk is better but still sweet; oat milk is like dishwater; soya milk is a bit - I can't describe it -heavy nutty? What make of soya milk do you have? I have tried provamel and granose and plamil.

Ursula said...

Hi Anna, I only know provamel and Alpro. But I scarcly use milk. I only need it for desserts and then it is blended with other ingredients.