Thursday, August 06, 2009

I left work earlier today

I left work earlier today, not much, but a bit. I had to buy spices for my mother and I had to go to the doctor for a prescription for my tyroid gland. This is all done. I also made a reservation in a hotel up in the North where I attend this "creative writing workshop". I will have to share the shower with someone. This shall be OK for me. I want to write and not to shower. In addition they have a sauna in the main hotel. A few activities are done, that's great, it is not always easy to start with something. And my bills are mailed, too. Time to relax now.

I will be away for the next weekend - a trip to the north is on the schedule. It will be something with a lot of fun. Later more. :)

1 comment:

Globie said...

Take your umbrella, it rains in the north :-)