Thursday, August 06, 2009

I have to go to the police

I was searching for some online classes some months ago. I found an online photoclass, wanted to download the schedule and what happened: Adobe needs to be updated came as a message. Adobe is free and I started downloading it with no success. But now a company wants money from me. The company is well-known in the net as criminal. Since then they threaten me with emails. Yesterday even a lawyer wrote me, with the message that I have to pay more now. I told the story to my colleagues, and they were already experienced with such internet criminals. The next step of these criminals is to send a man in person, who shall seize something, threaten me. This is for me now the time to go to the police. It is awful, but I have to do it.

1 comment:

YogaforCynics said...

Yes, you should definitely call the cops, as this sounds like both fraud and extortion. Good luck.