Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Quick and dirty,..

...but a practice. I hurried through the suryas and the standing sequence. I had time for some back bending including urdhva dhanurasana. I didn't drop back this morning, I felt too stiff. Time is over now. I have to go on with other activities. It was good. It was wonderful to do be on my mat moving the body, calming the mind.

The first half of the year is over (oh already?):
I got something for my purse: a job
I got something for my heart: some love
I got something for my body: dropping back into urdhva dhanurasana
And the mind is busy all the time...........

Oh, what will happen in the second half - wishes are always there, a lot of......

Daily discussion with my nice colleague (several times every day):
Shall we stay or shall we go? Shall we stay or shall we go?
(We want to leave the company both at the same time - hahahaha)
Current opinion: We'll hang in there. We'll stay till the end of March 2011, but we should discuss it again at the end of August. It's half time for me by then. Sigh.

3 comments:

Wayne said...

Hope the second half of your year is wonderful!

Ursula said...

Oh, I am sure it will be fantastic.

Ha, just got the water in the cafe.

Delicioso Mama said...

May you find the peace that comes through yoga practice extend to you in the next half of your year..remember to stay mindful :)