Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I postponed it till the last moment....

....and the last moment was this morning.
At 9 the form has to be at the health insurance. It is done.
Also these bureaucratic things have to be done.
No yoga today. How frustrating.
The gap from thinking to doing is still too big for certain activities. If I had filled in the form yesterday in the evening, I would have had time to do yoga this morning. But this is spilt milk of yesterday.

Tuesday, the actual working day is much better than thinking about it.
I laugh almost every day several times. I am very busy now, and I prefer this than sitting around having nothing to do.
Time to go on with my morning routine: shower, breakfast, dressing and finally leaving my cosy home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I contemplate the list inform should prepare more info then it has.