Thursday, June 11, 2009

Always the current moment

Better than ever I can bring my mind to the current moment. Focus, concentration can be learned.
My yoga practice at the Mysore class was exhausting and relaxing at the same time yesterday.
Relaxing because I could let go of the thoughts about my current activities to earn some money.
Exhausting because the practice is exhausting. I have lost a bit of strength. To practice till laghu vajrasana meant to go to my limits.
I dropped back on my own again. This is still a highlight for me. I can do it and I even enjoy it. I feel that one day it will be possible to stand up. It's coming.

My intention for my morning practice today shall be to enjoy when being in an asana. I want to practice with a relaxed face, observing what is.
It should be possible to keep a relaxed face even when feeling the edges (pain) when stretching into anasana.
It should be possible to keep a relaxed face even when pushing oneself.
Then beauty comes to the practice.

A quote by Osho: Awareness is a single solution to all problems. (How true)

No comments: