Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Janu sirsasana D

Janu sirsasana d is considered as one of the most difficult poses of the first series. This picture was taken 2007. It was hot and my body was flexible. I had no problem to twist. When I look at that picture a title comes into my mind: Wonderful is the present, I am looking forward to the future, too.

No yoga this morning. I simply have to do something else. The tax office reminded me to pay the income tax and I consider myself happy because they didn't charge me with a fee even though the payment is overdue. This must be done. Today.
The bills must be written. Another bill must be paid.

This evening I go to a Mysore class and this shall bring me back to a more healthy lifestyle: I eat too much chocolate and I want to do more than a few surya namaskaras in the morning. So resolutions are made already.

It is dark here and cold, we all hope here that this will change. And it will.

8 comments:

Andrew said...

Ha Ha, April Fool's. This is Marichyasana C on the left side. See what taxes do to us? :-)

Andrew said...

PS You should be clasping your right wrist with your left hand :-)

Sandra said...

This is a wonderful picture, thanks for sharing it! Where has it been taken?

Tracy said...

i tiwll change and i so love this shot of you along the water...beautiful! xo

Tracy said...

i don't even know what i wrote there..really MUST check my spelling!!!

Ursula said...

It was Gran Canary.

Thanks all.

joy suzanne said...

Oh my god! It was an April Fool's!

I saw it originally but forgot about the day... hahahahah. I just read it and thought, whaaa? Ursula!

The wrapper does the grabbing! hee hee

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Hello Ursula!
Only yoga geeks would get that this is an April Fool's. Ha Ha - very funny!!
Marie