Thursday, April 09, 2009

It is amazing

I am more and more convinced that things simply happen.
It is so amazing: I sit now in an office room with an Indian man, brought up in Europe, who wants to write a book, too. He too, like me wants to publish it online. Come on, I told him today, we will motivate each other to write down, what we have in mind. So we do. This is so incredible, I usually don't talk about my projects in my job life (or do I?). His girl-friend does not like him to spend so much time in writing. But I tell him he has to do it, if he feels like doing it. He shows me helpful online tools that help me to go on, and I tell him: you must believe in yourself, don't rely on your friends and relatives. When they believe in you fine, but most of the time they don't and then believe in yourself. I can be so incredible convincing.
Today he came up with a plan. He will bring his PC to work and during lunch break he considers to write his book outside.
I came up with a plan, too. During my 4 days in Italy I will write the sales letter and the contents of my book. My PC will travel with me.

He has so good ideas. Really. And I have motivational power.

But I want to get back to the beginning of this post. Things, encounters simply happen. Now I know which of my projects I have to work on: it is my book. The decision was brought to me on a silver tray.
Picture was taken the day before yesterday in the park round the corner. I walked bit around and took some pictures.



6 comments:

Tracy said...

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!! xo

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Hi Ursula!
That is so exciting. Isn't it great when life shows you the next path??

I'll be eager to read your book!

Namaste,
Marie

Defne Suman said...

Dear Ursula!
You have the motivational power for sure! AFter reading your piece today, now I am motivated to write my book and publish it online as well!
Thank you for sharing your world with us!
Namaste,
Defne

Ursula said...

Thank you all.

So I see now that it is also of interest to describe my way how I write my book. It will be fun for me to share this, too.

Let's write, too.

Happy Easter. Ursula

Andrew said...

See? This is why you have been cleaning off your book shelf, making room for your masterpiece!

Monica said...

Que Sera, Sera
(Whatever Will Be, Will Be)

Have a nice Eaater!