Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I forgot my yoga mat at work

I forgot my yoga mat at work. I must have been rather confused today. B. has yoga mats, that one can lend. But I want to practice on my own yoga mat. It is a no no to practice on a yoga mat of someone else. What to do, what to do. I jumped off the underground a few stations earlier and tried to hurry home to fetch another yoga mat. When I arrived at home, I realized that I was too late. I would be too late at the Mysore class, so I decided to stay at home. I am sad. I so wanted to get help in ud. I am so close and I hoped I could drop back perhaps today or the next time. I also had a question re parsva dhanurasana. It is not important. I will practice alone here. Shit.

3 comments:

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Bummer. Good home practices until next week!

Marie

Sandra said...

Hm- maybe this was a hint of fate to stay at home and recover fully?
Have a nice practice!

Ursula said...

Oh Sandra, I really love to see it like thatI only had to recover fully and suddenly it is a gift that I forgot it. Thank you.
Ursula