Friday, April 10, 2009

I am a fan of full vinyasas

It is not necessary to start every pose from samasthiti. Even in the yoga mala asanas are summarized. Janu sirsasana a,b,c belong together, but also marychiasana a and b and marychiasana c and d. It is not necessary to get back to samasthiti how written in the bible. But to get back from time to time to samasthiti, to start freshly is so good. It gives me a short break to gather myself. I stretch up, I hang forward which is really relaxing. And then I go on. It is simply wonderful.

My practice was great this morning. It was the first time this year that I could open the door to my balcony. The sun shined and the warm air came into my yoga room.

Time to pack my suitcase. Next time when I practice I will have a view to the Lago di Garda in Italy, just behind the Alps.

4 comments:

Maya Ahu said...

yey, I agree, full vinyasa gives a nice break to stretch... and take a breather...

Andrew said...

Wait a second, you mean to tell me that in the old days the Vinyasa was to Samasthitih between each different pose? This sounds a bit much!

Tracy said...

:0)!!!!! have a Wonderful trip!!!!

Ritesh said...

Yoga is an art of discipline that was developed by an Indian Hindu named Patanjali. Retreat yoga about benefits of yoga exercises, yoga meditation, yoga practice.