Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hors de combat

I need a break from sleeping. My skin is hot, I have fever. My throat hurts awfully in other words I am ill. I thought I couldn't sleep again, but I can. I only take a break from sleeping. My self-made winter socks warm my feet.
When I am ill I always know that I need a break. I need to withdraw a bit before everything can go on. again. I fear this b-party is in my mind. It drives me crazy. I will be able to handle it with calm, I just tell myself.

Back to bed. I am alone and so I allow myself to express a bit self-pity: I so wanted to practice today. But I need sleep. Bed I am coming.

7 comments:

Andrew said...

Awe, feel better. You"ll be back on your sticky mat before you know it :-)

Ursula said...

Thanks, I know, I heal quickly. :)

joy suzanne said...

Pauvre Ursuline! Soigne-toi bien!!

Ursula said...

Merci joy suzanne. :)

Sandra said...

Take all the time you need to recover...I'll send some positive energy over to you. Best wishes!

Tracy said...

Ursula~
so sorry to hear how sick you are...in no time at all you will be up and running, or rather up and Yoga-ing!! Sending you healing from afar my friend~
xxoo

Ursula said...

Thank you Sandra,
Thank you Tracy,

Sometimes the body needs time out.
I'll recover soon with so much positive energy from you.