Thursday, April 23, 2009

Coffee for me, please, extra strong

It is not important to stay on the wagon all the time, but to return is important.
So extra strong coffee for me this morning, 3 cups. The cold shower brings me in the here and now every morning. I love my cold shower in the morning. I am up now, must still dress and put some make-up on my face (part of my morning routine)
The breath will guide me through my day.
How I will hate it when I will see my forgotten yoga mat under my desk, when I will arrive at the office. But this is already snow of yesterday.
Awareness, awareness, awarenss............to be in the here and now, that's it.
Oh, must hurry up again.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Enjoy your reunion :-)

Ursula said...

Perhpas I should finally use my new yoga mat. I must test it first at home.

Begin - writing, yoga, and more said...

Really? Cold shower??? Brrrr...

Ursula said...

Every morning Marie, since I am 18.

My first lover teached me this.