Monday, March 30, 2009

...and I am happy with that

Suryas, standing sequence, paschimottanasana as the only deep forward bending asana, and a quick closing sequence happened this morning.

When I start with my exercises my fingertips can touch the floor, but soon the flat hand is on the floor. When I feel my flat hand touching the sticky black mat I am happy, I know that my body is stretched already. I practiced half an hour this morning, but the practice was so intensive that I even sweated a bit. It was not my most intensive practice. Important is how much I could enjoy it and I loved it to perform the asanas. How creative these asanas are, I often think.

Sometimes I live as if I have only to do yoga and go to work. There is so much more that needs to be done. I have to write bills, I have to clean, I have to declutter, and so on.
And this I will do now: to write my bills. Then at least this is done.

No comments: