Sunday, February 08, 2009

Sunday morning - looking forward to a workshop

It's Sunday morning and I hope that I haven't eaten too much for breakfast. In 2 hours I will be at the workshop "The joy of open hips". We will be led to put 2 legs behind the head.

The workshop was announced with the words:
Cool music, yoga philosophy and hot asana practice!
I expect an exciting and funny afternoon.

My own practice consisted of a few suryas this morning. I focused on the correct use of the bandhas. It was great.

1 comment:

Flo said...

Hips...something that I work on outside of the primary series. I am still having issues with my left hamstring or sciatic nerve (can't figure it out the Dr. wants to just give me pain meds) so I am trying to workon my hips, psoas and hope that helps.
Can' twait to hear about the workshop!