Friday, February 13, 2009

The Spirit...

...wants me to be lazy........oh mei.
I pack my suitcase.
I listen to music and surf the net.

Let me finish with a quote from the book: "The one in the mirror" by Ramesh S. Balsekar, page 6.
"When the sense of personal doership is thus removed from the ego, what remains is only the identification with a name and form, a totally harmless ego, a mere instrument through which life happens. It is the sense of doership that causes the meaningful separation and, when that is destroyed, no real separation exists.
The freedim that is sought is really not freedom from the ego, but freedom for the ego from the sense of personal doership."

These are key sentences, that really helped to deepen my understanding what's going on.

3 comments:

Andrew said...

What's this? No blogging from Spain??? :-)

SM said...

Hi URSULA,

I reached in your blog just couple of days ago. Now I spend most of my free time to read your previous blogs. This is really a nice blog.

SM

Ursula said...

Thank you very much SM,

Have fun reading it, it was a lot of fun writing it.

U