Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I remember, exactly so was it.

Exactly so was it before my "great break" of 7 months. I used to get up at 5, full of energy. I thought I could keep this level of energy till the evening. This was rarely the case. And it is not the case now, too. It was a boring day today, but this is depleting, too.
I should take a shower as soon as I am at home. The water refreshes me and perhaps I am then a bit more prolific in the evening.

Early to bed, early up, that's my new lifestyle. :)

6 comments:

Andrew said...

"A Girl needs her Cash!"

Ursula said...

Yes, and this is so true.

To work also deepens the understanding for those who work, too. :)

Anna said...

Here is an old English expression for you:

"Early to bed, early to rise
makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise!"

Those old sayings of our parents and grandparents always turn out to be true.

joy suzanne said...

Early to bed, early to rise, makes [Ursula] healthy, wealthy and wise. Who said that, Benjamin Franklin?

Welcome back to the 5am club!

Flo said...

I understand. It is difficult to keep up the pace, but sometimes that might be the lesson. I haven't figured it out yet.
I HAVE to get better about getting to bed earlier :)

Ursula said...

Healthy is good, wealthy is good, wise is good. I continue going up at 5. If it is that easy........

I wish you all happy jumping out of the bed.

Once it's a habit it isn't something difficult anymore.