Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Amazing how fast feelings can change

They can go from indifference to I am fed up with everything to how beautiful is my life to deep desperation and sadness to lick my ass to simply enjoying the breath to feeling alone to feeling adventurous to let life happen, I am here to ah, the pastas with capers are delicious to and the Chianti, too, to why always these repetitions and back to indifference ........

And this in only a few hours.

The hot water on my naked body will distract me from stupid life, it will take me to simple body pleassures. More is not necessary to feel fully alive and best.

Where is the Blues? I need the Blues!

5 comments:

Grimmly said...

The blues? Try johnny hodges daydream on YouTube : )

Ursula said...

Oh thanks, I will do so.

Sounds good. :)

Ursula said...

Love it, it remind me of a movie with Jeanne Morreau. Only know the German title: Fahrstuhl zum Schafott.

Next weekend Keith Jarret will entertain me with the Köln concert. That's for sure.

Grimmly said...

I know that movie, Miles Davis did the sound track. Hope tomorrow is a better day.

Ursula said...

Yes, yes, yes, great music, great movie.

And thanks: I will stay amused.:)

Have a great day, too.

Ursula