Sunday, January 11, 2009

With Venice I finish the photo session for now

I published pictures from 5 decades. That's a long time.
Time to attack the chaos here.


Anna said...

Thanks for the picture show! Interesting to see. When did you go vegan and what was your particular motivation?

Ursula said...

I was vegetarian almost all of my life. When I was 20 I discovered yoga and ate no meat anymore.

I discovered the vegan life style a few years ago (2 or 3). Mostly it's ethical reasons, but I also experience how good it is for me.
I don't buy leather clothes, hand bags and so on.
To eat vegan is really good for my body and it is so much easier to stay slim.

Anna said...

I wish I could get to like soya milk. Do you use it?

Ursula said...

I don't need so much soy milk.
But almost every day I eat soy yoghurt with fruits for breakfast. I like it very much.

One can get used to each and every food. Try it long enough and you will like it. :)